Chicken with Black Bean Sauce
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken meat, cut to 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1 cup cabbage, cut to 1 inch squares.
- 1 carrot, thin sliced.
- 1 small onion, sliced to 1 inch squares.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 3 tbs. black bean sauce
- Non-stick cooking oil spray (i.e. Pam)
- In wok, spray cooking oil spray, bring to medium high heat.
- Sauté garlic, add chicken, cook until chicken is done.
- Add onions, stir for about 4 to 5 times.
- Add carrots, stir for about 4 to 5 times.
- Add cabbage, stir for about 6 to 8 times.
- Add black bean sauce, mix well.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
Do not add salt, black bean sauce will give you enough salt
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]