Chicken with Mushroom
- 1/2 lb boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cut to 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1 box (8oz) fresh mushroom, sliced.
- 1/2 medium size onion, sliced to 3/4 inch squares.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 2 tbs. rice wine (Sake)
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Non-stick cooking oil spray (i.e. Pam)
- Salt to taste
- Spray cooking oil spray on wok.
- Add garlic and chicken pieces, stir fry in medium high heat until chicken is cooked.
- Add onions, stir fry about 4 to 5 times.
- Add mushrooms , stir fry till mushroom is cooked (about 1 to 2 minutes.)
- Season with black pepper, salt and rice wine.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]