- 1 Hot House cucumber (English cucumber)
- 5 tbs. Soy sauce
- 3 tbs. vinegar
- 1 tbs. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. chile garlic sauce
- 2 clove garlics, minced
- 1 package Equal or 2 tsp. of sugar
- Cut cucumber to wedge shape, then thin slice.
- In a bowl, mix Soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, chile garlic sauce, garlic and Equal.
- Add cucumbers, mix well.
- Let cucumber set for at least 20 minutes, stir every few minutes.
- Use as side dish, serve cold.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]