Chicken Fried Rice with Chinese Sausage
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3 to 4 oz skinless, boneless chicken meat, cut into small cubes.
- 1 Chinese sausage, cut into short thin strips
- 1/3 cup green peas
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- Non-stick cooking oil spray
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Precook green peas in a microwave oven, set aside.
- Scramble eggs until eggs are soft and firm, set aside. Do not over cook eggs.
- Brown chicken in a fry pan, cook until done. Set aside.
- Spray non-stick cooking oil spray on wok or fry pan, cook sausages and green onions on median heat.
- Reduce heat to median low, add rice, cook until rice is warm.
- Add soy sauce, chicken, eggs and green peas, stir well. Cook until rice is hot.
- Seasons with salt and pepper. Serve hot.
Cook rice one or two nights before and leave in a refrigerator over night for the best results. Separate rice before cooking (squeezes rice with hand.)
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]