- 4 cups all purpose flour, sifted.
- 4 cups sugar
- 5 tsp. cinnamon
- 5 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 1/4 cups vegetable oil
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 7 eggs
- 4 cups diced mangos
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup coconut
- Mix together flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, mix together vegetable oil, lemon juice vanilla and eggs.
- Add eggs mixture to flour, mix well.
- Fold in mangos, nuts and coconut. Pour into greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for one hour. Make 3 regular loaves.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]