- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 1 box fresh tofu (regular or firm.) Cut in to 1/2 inch cube.
- 3 oz Hot Bean Sauce
- 1 tbs garlic, minced.
- 1 tbs ginger, minced.
- 3 green onion, chopped fine.
- Non-stick oil spray (i.e. Pam)
- Spray non-stick oil spray in wok. Sauté garlic, ginger and ground pork.
- Add tofu, stir well. Cook until tofu is hot.
- Add hot bean sauce and water, mix well. Bring to boil.
- Turn off heat, add green onion. Mix well.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
[Next recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]