Sweet Rice Meat Balls
- 1/2 cup sweet rice
- 10 to 12 oz ground pork, beef or chicken
- 2 tbs water
- 1 tbs rice wine
- 1 tbs cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp salt
- black pepper for taste
Chopped onions, ginger, green onions, Shitake mushroom, or dried shrimp may be added to meat mixture. Use food coloring of preference.
- Rinse, then soak rice for one hour. Drain and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add meat, water, wine, cornstarch, salt and black pepper. Mix well.
- Divide and roll meat into 15 balls, roll each ball in rice. Make sure all meat balls are completely coat with rice.
- Steam the meat balls in a steamer over high heat for 30 minutes. Remove, serve hot.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]