- 2 blocks of soft Tofu, drained well.
- 1 can tuna, drained well.
- 1 onion, thin sliced.
- 2 tomatoes, cut in wedges.
- 1 can seasoned baby clams
- 2 green onions, chopped fine.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- .. In a saucepan, add oil and garlic, bring to boil. Set aside to cool.
- .. Add soy sauce, mix well.
- Cut Tofu in half.
- Arrange ingredients in order of tofu, onion, tuna, tomatoes, clams and green onion on plate.
- Pour sauce over Tofu salad just before serving. Serve cold.
You can substitute tomatoes with bean sprouts or watercress.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]