Tofu with Tomatoes
- 1 block of firm Tofu, cut to 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1/2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thigh, cut to 1/2 inch cubes.
- 1 clove garlic, minced.
- 1 can stewed tomatoes (14 1/2 oz size)
- Non-stick cooking oil spray (i.e. Pam)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro (optional)
- Spray non-stick oil spray on a wok, bring to medium high heat.
- Sauté garlic in work, add chicken, cook until chicken is cooked.
- Add tomato sauce, bring to boil, about one minute.
- Add Tofu, bring to boil. Stir well.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with cilantro.
- Serve hot with steamed rice.
[Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]