- 12 oz chicken breast
- 1/2 tbs rice wine
- 1/2 tsp sugar or 1/2 pkg equal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 egg white
- 2 tbs cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cup sliced almonds or sesame seeds
- Oil for deep-frying
- Remove skin from chicken. Cut chicken into 1/4 inch slices.
- In mixing bowl, mix wine, sugar, salt, egg white and cornstarch.
- Add chicken pieces, mix well.
- Coat each slice chicken with almonds.
- Heat oil. Fry chicken for 1 1/2 minutes until crispy.
- Drain and serve. Serve hot.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]