Coconut Cream Cheese Flan
- 1 can (12oz) evaporated milk
- 1 pkg (8oz) Philadelphia cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup Baker's Angel Flake coconut or 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp rum
- Dash salt
- Place milk and cream cheese in blender container, cover. Blend until smooth.
- Add 1 cup of the sugar, eggs and salt. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into 9-inch mold caramelized with 1 cup sugar. Cover with foil.
- Bake in bain-marie (water bath) at 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours.
- Refrigerate overnight before unmolding.
- Make 8 servings.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]