Pot Sticker (Gyoza)
- 1 lb. ground pork
- 1 bunch of Chinese chives, chopped fine
- 3 green onions, chopped fine
- 1 tbs. garlic, minced
- 1 tbs. ginger, minced
- 1 tbs. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 pkg pot sticker skin (Gyoza skin)
- Mix together all ingredients (except pot sticker skin) in a large bowl.
- Wrap meat mixture in pot sticker skin.
- Heat 1 tbs. oil in frying pan.
- Arrange pot stickers in frying pan, so bottom of pot stickers are touching pan. Fry for 30 - 40 seconds or until bottom is a light golden brown.
- Add in 1/2 cup water in pan, cover and steam for about 5 minutes.
- Serve with special sauce.
Sauce: Mix sesame oil, chili pepper, vinegar and soy sauce.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]