- 4 to 5 large tomatoes, chop to about 1/4 inch squares.
- 1 large onion, chop to approx. 1/4 inch squares.
- 1 head garlic, mince fine.
- 1 bunch cilantro, cut to small pieces.
- 8 Jalapeno peppers, remove seeds and mince.
- 8 yellow chili peppers, remove seeds and mince.
- 1 large can tomato sauce.
- 2 squirts lime juice
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- Salt to taste
Mix all ingredients. Let stand for at least four hours.
Serve with Tortilla Chips.
It is best to wear rubber gloves when handling the hot peppers.
[Next Recipe] [Chinese Recipes] [International Recipes] [Related Sites] [Home]